This is my own place where I can write about my life and show all of my fun pictures to my friends. Kind of like my own on line scrap booking.
Monday, April 20, 2009
12th Birthday
This was my 12th birthday, I got to get a manicure, a pedicure, and go shopping with my Mom. I had hot chocolate while my feet were in a mini-hot tub and my mom thought I was crazy, because it was warm outside.
My Quiz Result: You know how to attract men. You are friendly and confident. You pay attention to your looks and grooming. You know the rules of the game.
I am an energetic girl, I love to laugh, play sports, music, and being in the spotlight. I love talking, I love communication in any way. I am all around a cheerfull person to be around.
Hey everybody if you want to see more pic's of my family or of us @ DisneyLand, please go to my parent's blog which is below this post. It is: bounousfamily.blogspot.com Thank you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment