This is my own place where I can write about my life and show all of my fun pictures to my friends. Kind of like my own on line scrap booking.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Splash Mountain
This is Mom & Cade on the ride Splash Mountain, (My moms faveorite ride.) They were sitting in the back together, daddy, braydon, and I are in the front.
My Quiz Result: You know how to attract men. You are friendly and confident. You pay attention to your looks and grooming. You know the rules of the game.
I am an energetic girl, I love to laugh, play sports, music, and being in the spotlight. I love talking, I love communication in any way. I am all around a cheerfull person to be around.
Hey everybody if you want to see more pic's of my family or of us @ DisneyLand, please go to my parent's blog which is below this post. It is: bounousfamily.blogspot.com Thank you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment